Wednesday 19 June 2013

Prancercise?

Recently I really got in to working out- yoga, weekly boot camp and the like. But since I moved out from being a student in to the real world it's so hard to find a time/place to work out! I have started doing my own routines using various (Free) iPhone apps (Sworkit, Daily butt workout, Daily ab workout, Daily cardio)
Alright so that being said I was looking online at Yahoo where I sadly get most of my news, when I'm not reading theTimes and Wall Street Journal of course! I read an artical about John Mayer's new song "Paper Doll" that is allegedly about T-Swizzle. The artical is also breafly about his music video in which "He and his marketing team are friggin' geniuses. Rather than just release a lyric video with some groovy background designs for his new single, "Paper Doll," they've enlisted viral Internet sensation Joanna Rohrback, the woman behind the "Prancercise" fad, who does her thing to Mayer's new tune as the lyrics scroll."
Ok, wait. WHAT? Who the heck is this Joanna Rohrback and what in the world is Prancercise??????

The original Prancercise is shown here. Ok so the newest fitness craze is some older woman prancing around her neighborhood???Which really is fine, who hasn't pranced around while listening to their iPod?
The first thing I thought of, can I do this in my house..... no not enough room, will I do this on the street around my house..... what would the neighbours think! Ok so I must buy a big house on lots of land (like the Neverland Ranch) so I can do my Prancercise in peace.

I don't think I have thought this through all the way.
What do you think of the new work out craze?

Love and Louboutin
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment