Friday 5 July 2013

Limited Edition Luxe Boxes for Summer 2013

 They are similar to the TopBox Prive box idea, except instead of filling out a wish list, you can upgrade to the box of your choosing so you are guaranteed to get what you want, while supplies last of course!

There are four Limited Edition Luxe Boxes available for upgrade. Two require a small additional payment and two are free to upgrade. If you do not wish to upgrade your Luxe Box, do nothing and you will get the original Summer 2013 Luxe Box.

The products shown in each Limited Edition Luxe Box are guaranteed to be in the box, although sample size products will be offered. All Limited Edition boxes are delivered at the end of June, while the regular box starts shipping around June 15th (apparently).

Here are the Limited Edition boxes available for upgrade:

Limited Edition LOU LOU Box
  (back in stock as of June 5!) Curated by LOU LOU Magazine
Add $5 + tax

This one also includes a 4 issue subscription to Lou Lou magazine.

Limited Edition Wedding Box
Curated by Loose Button
Add $10 + tax


Limited Edition Fragrance Box
Curated by Cosmetics Magazine
Free to upgrade


All the fragrance samples are between 3ml and 30ml sizes. (the body wash is 30ml, all others are 3 and 5 ml)

Limited Edition Condition Culture Box
Curated by Condition Culture
Free to upgrade



So I really hate to say it but I really like  the Limited Edition LOU LOU box but I was worried that I would be jealous by what everyone receives in their regular boxes that I chose an upgrade AND registered for a new account to get the regular Summer Edition box as well. I can't wait to get my boxes.
They were shipped out on July 2nd and 3rd and were suppose to be delivered by the 4th and 5th but I guess Canada Post doesn't have them yet.
Update: They have one (I'll get it Monday!!) but not the other, weird. and I don't remember which is which, so it will be a surprise!


Check out Luxe Box  but I think that with the influx of subscriptions since Glossy and Glymm went under there "may" be a waiting list. I can't confirm or deny this, I just read about it on a blog.


~Love and Louboutin
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment