Friday 5 July 2013

Topbox July Privé 2013 Wish List

Last month Top Box gave us the option of creating a "Wish List" so that we would be able to wish for a box (which we know about fully in advance) or sticking with the regular surprise box.  In case you don't know what Top Box is here is a repeat from my last Top Box Review. 

Receive a Topbox each month: For only $12 a month, you will receive a Topbox with 4 carefully selected, indulgent, beauty products. Then test the products in the comfort of your own home.
There's no catch – really: There are no hidden fees and no shipping costs.
Cancel anytime If you enjoy Topbox, do nothing and your subscription will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member. Topbox membership is a month-to-month subscription which begins at sign-up. You can easily cancel anytime, online, 24 hours a day. There are no cancellation fees.

Again: what I love is that it ships from Canada(!), so the no shipping costs claim is legit,
It costs $12 (Plus tax so in the end $13.44)
From the time I got my shipping notice I waited 1 Day until it came, Canada post got it on Monday it came on Tuesday! I am currently waiting for my LooseButton Luxe Boxs (a Lou Lou and a regular- I couldn't decide) They started the shipping on June 28th, sent me a tracking number on July 2nd and Canada Post STILL hasn't received the box yet. They were to be delivered on the 4th and 5th and yet  still (July 5th) all Canada post days is "
Electronic information submitted by shipper" ---- really? Where the bloody hell is my box! sorry just needed to vent about that!  (Top Box 1- Luxe Box 0)
"But remember, as always, you are not guaranteed the Topboxes you select This is a wish list only. If you do not receive your selected Topbox, you will receive the regular Topbox."

So without any further delay these were the options for the month of July:

 

July Privé Topbox #1

GLAMGLOW
glam glow sneak peek
wishlist_u3ic_02
We’re so excited to announce that GlamGlow will be the newest addition to our product collection. Thismonth, GlamGlow is offering a Deluxe Sample of YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment which retails at Sephora for $21. Prepare yourself for super sexy super radiant skin! We hope you like it.

 GlamGlow, its the newest and greatest skin secret- seriously Jennifer Aniston and Miley Cyrus are said to be fans. This mask goes on a light green-blue and when its time to rinse all your icky blackheads and face-gunk are sucked off your face to turn the mask a darker colour, Cool Eh?
I really dislike face masks but if I didn't I would be all over this! I have been wanting to try it but I think I'll wait and just get it at Sephora (although I would be paying almost double the price!)


July Privé Topbox #2

KMS California
kms sneak peekwishlist_u3ic_03
We’re so excited to announce that KMS California will be joining us once more for July’s Prive Topbox. This month, KMS California is offering a deluxe sample of HAIRSTAY Dry Extreme Hairspray, ADDVOLUME Volumizing Spray, and FREESHAPE Quick Blow Dry, and sachet samples of the HAIRPLAY Messing Creme and TAMEFRIZZ Taming Creme. Shine bright this summer with KMS California! We hope you like it.

LOVE KMS! I use the Silk Sheen, it smells sooooooo good (like almonds and basil)! Love it so much!! But I love my Silk Sheen too much to try any other KMS products. On to box #3

July Privé Topbox #3

Darphin Paris
 darphin sneak peekwishlist_u3ic_01We are super excited to announce that Darphin will be joining our product collection for July’s Prive Topbox. This month, Darphin is offering samples of their Age-Defying Dermabrasion, Firming Wrinkle Repair Serum, Densifying Anti-Wrinkle Cream and Dark Circles Relief and De-Puffing Eye Serum. Get ready for beautiful skin this summer with Darphin. We hope you like it.
Ummmm No thanks, Just not feeling this box

July Privé Topbox #4

June Favourites
wishlist_u3ic_04
Box Includes: Benefits Cosmetics Sugarbomb, Belvada Cosmetics Mini Eyelash Curler, China Glaze Nail Lacquer “Jungle Queen” and a $10 Gift Card for Well.ca

Wow my box last month is so awesome they are offering it as a Prive box!

July Privé Topbox #5

Estée Lauder
wishlist_u3ic_05
Box includes: Advance Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme SPF 15 (5mL), Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator (7mL) and Perfectionist (CP+R) Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum (7mL)

No Not a huge fan of this. 

I think that I am going to stick with a regular Top Box, It worked well for me last month and I love the surprise!

I'll let you lovely's know when my boxes get in!

~Love and Louboutin
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment