Sunday 7 July 2013

The Perfect Tiffany's Blue

About a month ago I started Loving Tiffany's Blue....

And I mean Really Loving it!! I just had to have that iconic colour in a nail polish! So after scouring the interwebs for a good dupe. I already had OPI's Get In Lime (1), and I heard that China Glaze's For Audrey (2) (Named after the always fabulous Audrey Hepburn for Breakfast at Tiffany's!) was a great candidate for the title of Tiffany Dupe.



So after going to Sally's (3 hr's away) and looking at  For Audrey, I was convinced that they were the same..... I went home empty handed, then decided against it and got my WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC Polish Pusher (AKA my Little Sis!) to pick them up for me and bring them down to me next time I saw her. So she did and now I have both, and now I can say that they are not the same, GIL is much more Green than FA



 I really like "For Audrey" as a Tiffany Dupe, "Get in Lime" with Rainbow Connection (Blog Post to be added later) It reminds me of Birthday Cake!

I love For Audrey, and I find that its really funny that before I tried GIL with RC I didn't like it that much. In fact I almost got rid of it in the great polish purge of 2009. But for some reason I didn't and as such am internally happy that I didn't.

~Love and Louboutin
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment